Security of Live Roulette
One of the most important aspects when choosing an online casino is undoubtedly security. You end up risking your own money when you play on a gambling portal, so you should ensure that the games are fair and safe. In addition, many people give their banking information when depositing and this should be encrypted and protected at all times.
For these reasons, security should always be the top priority when playing in online casinos. This is the only way for players to guarantee that they have the smoothest possible gaming experience. Unfortunately, many gamblers ignore this aspect completely and choose dubious sites to play online roulette live there. One of the most common mistakes is, for example, playing on sites that do not have a valid casino license.
To avoid this, all live roulette casinos recommended by us meet the highest security standards with regard to data transfers and financial transactions . In addition, all of our online casinos have valid licenses from recognized gaming commissions such as the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission. These steps ensure that you enjoy optimal customer protection and complete fairness in all technical issues when playing live dealer roulette and all other casino games.
The live online roulette games are offered by external companies that also meet all safety standards. These companies are regularly reviewed by the independent gaming commissions. This ensures that every game at Live Dealer Roulette is fair. Then all you have to worry about is pick the right fields and win as much money as possible.
The difference between Live Roulette und Online Roulette
Although they are basically the same game, there are some big differences between Live Roulette and Online Roulette. Online roulette is basically a completely digital version of the roulette game that can be described like a video game with real money bets. The roulette wheel and the field for the stakes are digitally animated and the outcomes of the individual games are determined by a random number generator.
As already mentioned, online live roulette is a mixture of real roulette and online roulette. The operators of the Roulette Live games have their own production studios in which several roulette tables are set up. The only difference to a land-based casino is that these tables only consist of the roulette wheel, without the field for the stakes. This is displayed digitally like in online roulette.
In both variants, the players place their bets on the digitally animated field of the casino software. After all bets have been placed, either watch the human dealer throw the ball into the wheel and spin it, or watch a digital animation of it.
Both variants also have advantages and disadvantages for the player. The live roulette is logically more exciting because you watch live as the wheel slowly comes to a standstill. This creates an incredible thrill, especially in the last few seconds. In addition, Live Roulette perfectly conveys the feeling of prestige of the game of roulette. Live roulette is absolutely perfect for those who want to experience the full casino feeling at home. Another advantage for male players is that the dealers are mostly attractive women. At many casinos, you can even choose the dealer yourself.
The disadvantage of live roulette is that the games are generally slower than with online roulette. Which variant you choose depends primarily on your own preferences. Anyone who wants to play as many games as possible in a short period of time is better off with online roulette.
How do you play Live Roulette?
Live Roulette in Playing Germany is not difficult. The game is offered in numerous online casinos that we present on our website. Thanks to the extensive betting options, Live Roulette in Germany is also available to players with all budgets. From complete beginners to the greatest high rollers, all types of gamblers can have great fun playing Live Roulette.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do Live Roulette in one of the many virtual gambling halls:
- Choose one of the online casinos presented on our site that offer live roulette games. If you do not yet have an account there, you may be able to take advantage of a lucrative welcome bonus.
- Make a deposit at the casino. Do not forget to select the bonus or enter the bonus code if this is necessary to claim it.
- Go to the game selection of the casino and select the live roulette games. Choose your preferred Roulette Live game and the dealer you want to play with.
- Open the game. You will then see a screen with a table and a live dealer.
- Choose the correct bet (we recommend you start with low stakes) and place your bet. The dealer will accept your bet before the game starts. In some live roulette games, the dealer will verbally comment on his actions or give a hand signal when your bet is accepted.
- When all bets have been placed, the dealer spins the roulette wheel and throws in the ball. | || 476
- Während sich das Rad dreht, können Sie voller Spannung beobachten, wie es immer langsamer wird. In den letzten Momenten, bevor es zum Stillstand kommt, können Sie vielleicht schon abschätzen, in welchem der Felder die Kugel liegen bleibt. Das ist der spannendste Moment beim Live Roulette, also kosten Sie ihn aus! Nachdem die Kugel in einem der Felder liegt, gibt der Dealer das Resultat bekannt. Gleichzeitig wird es auch auf dem Bildschirm angezeigt, damit Sie es in Ruhe überprüfen können.
- The winnings are automatically distributed by the casino's software. The dealer does not have to determine and distribute all winnings, as would be the case in a land-based casino. This not only makes the game faster but also safer, as it avoids possible mistakes by the dealer.
- After the game is over, you can decide whether to play another round or leave the room
What do you need to know before you Play Live Roulette online?
Before you go out and get your hard-earned money When playing live dealer roulette, there are a few more basic things you should know about the game. As with all games in an online casino, it is important that the player is well prepared in order to be as profitable as possible while playing.
Here are some basic information about live roulette: || | 492
- Die Gewinnchancen beim Live Roulette sind dieselben wie bei allen anderen Roulette-Spielen. Bei Einsätzen auf Rot/Schwarz oder Gerade/Ungerade ist die Gewinnchance immer 50% (1:1). Bei Einsätzen auf eine Spalte oder ein Dutzend Zahlen liegt die Chance bei 33% (2:1). Bei Einsätzen auf einzelne Zahlen ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit 3,5% (35:1), bei Einsätzen auf zwei Zahlen daher 7% (35:2). Je nach Variante (mit einer oder zwei Nullen) liegt der Hausvorteil beim Roulette zwischen 2,7% und 5,26%.
- To play live roulette for real money, you first need a real money account in one Online casino. Most providers require you to verify your account with your ID or passport first before you can play for real money. After you have deposited money into your account at the casino, you can use it for all games or withdraw it at any time.
- The winner of each round of Live Roulette is displayed on the screen. In other words: you always see exactly how much money you have won or lost in each round. This is without question an advantage over a real casino visit, because there it can be very difficult to understand the results of the individual rounds.
Special bonuses at Live Roulette
Whoever opens an account in a new online casino in order to play live roulette there, can usually enjoy a welcome bonus from the casino. Many casinos offer special bonuses for live games, which are usually larger than bonuses for online slot machines. In a land-based casino, players almost never get a bonus. This means that online casino live roulette is not only more convenient than "normal" roulette, but also a lot more profitable.
In addition, many online casinos offer a VIP program for their players. In these programs, players collect points based on the volume of their game. Depending on the points earned, the players then advance to different levels, each of which distributes special rewards.
One of the best rewards with a VIP program is cashback. With this offer, the casino automatically pays the player part of his possible losses back into his account every week. Depending on the VIP level, players can be reimbursed up to 10% of their losses. In the long run, you can save a lot of money playing live roulette on the Internet.
Types of Live Roulette
Finally, we want to give you an overview of the different types of Live Roulette which you will find in most online casinos.
European Live Roulette
In the European variant of roulette, the playing field consists of 36 numbers and a zero. This means that the house edge is smaller here than with variants with zero and double zero. The labeling of the bets on the playing field is in English, which is often easier, especially for beginners.
French Live Roulette
In French roulette, only one Zero used. The only difference to the European version is that all labels are in French. This makes French Live Roulette particularly interesting for players who want the most authentic experience possible.
American Live Roulette
American Roulette has both a zero as well as a double zero. This increases the house edge for the casino. All labels are in English.
Double Ball Live
Double Ball Live is a particularly exciting variant of roulette. As the name suggests, two balls are thrown into the wheel at the same time. This means that players have twice as many opportunities to make winnings!
La Partage Live
The La Partage rule in roulette says that all bets with a probability of 1: 1 are only half lost when the ball lands on zero.
Immersive Live is one of the most elaborate productions of Live Roulette. More than 10 cameras are used here that record this in the sharpest HD. Immersive Live is the best variant for demanding live casino players.